Cullman County is home to one of the most beautiful lakes in Alabama, one of the largest cathedrals in Alabama, and one of the most unique attractions in Alabama. Rich in German heritage, Cullman County has a variety of exciting attractions.
1. Ave Maria Grotto – www.avemariagrotto.com
2. Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament – www.olamshrine.org
3. Cullman County Museum – www.cullmancountymuseum.com
4. Evelyn Burrow Museum at Wallace State – www.burrowmuseum.org
5. Goat Island Brewing – www.goatislandbrewing.com
6. Smith Lake – www.smithlake.info
7. Southern Accents Architectural Antiques – www.sa1969.com
8. Stony Lonesome OHV Park – www.stonylonesomeohv.us
9. Stone Bridge Farms buffet – www.stonebridgewedding.com
Information for this story was provided by the Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourist Association. You can visit their website for more details and ideas for other things to do at NorthAlabama.org.
Copyright 2016 Magic City Weekend. All rights reserved.