New Year’s is a popular time for couples to get engaged. Everywhere you look on social media, you see pictures of guys on one knee proposing and beautifully manicured hands with shiny engagement rings announcing, “We’re getting hitched!” It’s an exciting time in a couple’s life, and North Alabama has many breathtaking venues for that perfect wedding.
1. Burritt on the Mountain – www.burrittonthemountain.com
2. Doublehead Resort – www.doublehead.com
3. EarlyWorks Museum – www.earlyworks.com
4. Huntsville Botanical Garden – www.hsvbg.org
5. Huntsville Museum of Art – www.hsvmuseum.org
6. Joe Wheeler State Park – www.alapark.com/joe-wheeler-state-park
7. Lake Guntersville State Park – www.alapark.com/lake-guntersville-state-park
8. Marriott Shoals & Spa – www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mslmc-marriott-shoals-hotel-and-spa
9. Mentone Wedding Chapel – www.mentoneweddingchapel.com
10. Monte Sano State Park – www.alapark.com/monte-sano-state-park
11. Princess Theatre – www.princesstheatre.org
12. Robert Trent Jones: The Shoals – www.rtjgolf.com/theshoals
13. Stone Bridge Farm in Cullman – www.stonebridgewedding.com
14. U.S. Space & Rocket Center – www.rocketcenter.com/specialevents
15. Westin Huntsville – www.westinhuntsville.com/huntsville-wedding
16. Wills Creek Vineyards – www.willscreekvineyards.com
17. Winston Place – www.bedandbreakfast.com/al-valley-head-winstonplacebedbreakfast.html
Information for this story was provided by the Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourist Association. You can visit their website for more details and ideas for other things to do at NorthAlabama.org.
Copyright 2017 Magic City Weekend. All rights reserved.